- Whistleblower channel, internal investigations and the new EU directive for the protection of alerts.
- How to face a certification process of the UNE-ISO 19601:2017 Criminal Compliance Management System and UNE-ISO 37001:2017 Anti-Bribery Management System. Success stories.
- Public Administration Compliance Course.
- The prevention of corruption in public contracting. Creation of an ethical structure, transparency and good governance as a preventive tool.
- The risk of money laundering and its internal control. The fifth European directive.
- Management of criminal compliance for company groups. Structuring of compliance departments, the risks of intra-group contamination and international criminal risk.
- Introduction to public tendering by economic operators criteria for bidding.
- Workshop: Audit of compliance programs.
- Workshop: elaboration of sanctioning risk maps.
- Workshop: key aspects for the preparation of a compliance training plan. The training matrix.
- Equality plan and protocols for workplace, sexual and gender-based harassment.
- Cybersecurity and the risk of data protection.
- The responsibility of managers in the absence of compliance in the company.
- The new soft law paradigm in compliance: ISO 37301, developments and the future.
Specialists in Compliance and Corporate Criminal Defense. Prevention, reaction, training. Members of the Experts Committee that transposes ISO 37301 of CMS, and of the Board of Directors of the Association of Compliance Professionals (Cumplen).