The access and use of the website https://fortunylegal.com/ (hereinafter “Web”) attributes the condition of user to the visitor of the Web and implies full acceptance without reservation by the user of the conditions of use in force at any time.
FAD Legal Boutique, S.L.P. (hereinafter referred to as “Fortuny Legal“) considers fundamental the privacy of individuals, both visitors to the Web and any other affected, who provide us with information as part of the provision of services (hereinafter “you” or “user“).
In this sense, Fortuny Legal undertakes to process your data in accordance with the applicable personal data protection regulations in force at any given time. Specifically, Fortuny Legal will comply with the premises established in the Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5, 2018, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (“LOPDGDD”), as well as those of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016, of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”) and any other correlative applicable regulations.
1. Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
2. What are the main purposes of the processing of your data?
We process the data you provide us with through our website in accordance with the following purposes:
- To answer the query made through the “contact” section.
- Register your email address to receive our newsletter that we periodically send to our customers and partners, if you authorize it.
- To process your registration for events and/or trainings.
- To attend your occupation request received through the “work with us” section.
- To guarantee the correct technical operation of the Web and in the case that you authorize it according to what is informed in our Cookies Policy.
3. What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legal bases for processing your personal data are: (a) the existence of a pre-contractual and/or contractual relationship; (b) when necessary for the satisfaction of legitimate interests pursued by Fortuny Legal; (c) compliance with legal obligations and/or (d) your consent.
4. How long will we keep your data?
If you submit the contact form or send us an e-mail, we will process your personal data for as long as it takes us to respond to your inquiry or request.
In relation to the processing of candidates’ data, we may keep them for a maximum of one year, once we have studied your request.
In the case of registration for an event or training we will keep your data for the time necessary to proceed with its management and execution.
For the sending of the newsletter we will treat your data as long as you do not unsubscribe from the newsletter.
5. Who may be recipients of the data communication?
- Authorized Fortuny Legal personnel or their representatives, acting on behalf of Fortuny Legal, subject to applicable data protection laws;
- Regulatory authorities or other third parties in accordance with applicable laws;
- Third parties (service providers who process information as a data processor, under the instructions of Fortuny Legal), only after carrying out the necessary measures to ensure that we can share such information and having entered into the relevant data processing contract, in accordance with the applicable data protection laws.
Personal data may be processed outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Where it is processed outside the EEA, Fortuny Legal will ensure that this cross-border data processing is protected by appropriate safeguards.
Such safeguards may include:
- Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission. These standardized clauses provide sufficient safeguards to ensure that the adequacy and security requirements established by the GDPR are met; or
- Certifications demonstrating that third parties located outside the EEA process personal data in a manner consistent with the GDPR. These certifications are approved either by the European Commission, by a competent supervisory authority, or by a competent national accreditation body in accordance with the GDPR.
6. What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- Right to request access to personal data: you may ask Fortuny Legal whether it is processing your data and, if so, to access it.
- Right to request its rectification if the data is inaccurate, or complete the data that we have incomplete.
- Right to request the deletion of your data.
- Right to request the limitation of their treatment: in this case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to object to the processing: Fortuny Legal will stop processing personal data, with the exception that they should continue to be processed for legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Right to data portability: in case the user wants his data to be processed by another data controller, Fortuny Legal will facilitate the transfer of his data to the new controller.
- The right not to be subject to a decision based solely on the automated processing of your personal data.
If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you may withdraw it whenever you wish, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
In order to exercise your rights, please inform us in writing to Fortuny Legal Av. Francesc Macià, 38, 12-5, 08208 Sabadell or by sending an email to email@example.com.
If we have doubts about your identity, it may be necessary to provide a photocopy of your ID card or equivalent document that proves your identity and is considered valid in law.
We inform you of your right to file a claim before the Control Authority, specifically, before the Spanish Data Protection Agency (https://sedeagpd.gob.es/sede-electronica-web/vistas/formNuevaReclamacion/nuevaReclamacion.jsf ), and other competent public bodies for any claim derived from your personal data.
7. How do we protect your personal data?
In order to ensure the security of the information, Fortuny Legal applies various technical and organizational measures to ensure the appropriate level of security in accordance with the applicable regulations. In any case, Fortuny Legal will take appropriate technical and organizational measures, both when designing the data processing system and at the time of the processing itself, to preserve security and prevent unauthorized processing. However, despite the diligent implementation of such measures, the user should be aware that Internet security measures are not impregnable. Fortuny Legal is not responsible for actions of third parties who, violating such measures, access the aforementioned data and information.
9. Social Media
Fortuny Legal has a presence in some of the main social networks on the Internet, and for which it acts as data controller in relation to the data published by Fortuny Legal.
Fortuny Legal will treat the data in each social network according to the rules established for that purpose by each social media. Therefore, and unless otherwise stated, Fortuny Legal may inform our followers in the corresponding social media of our activities, events, and other related topics, including the attention to the follower, through the channels that the social media provides for this purpose.
Fortuny Legal will not extract personal data from social media, unless the user gives us express consent.
Date of last update: May 2021.
Specialists in Compliance and Corporate Criminal Defense. Prevention, reaction, training. Members of the Experts Committee that transposes ISO 37301 of CMS, and of the Board of Directors of the Association of Compliance Professionals (Cumplen).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Tel.: +34 937 242 294 | Fax: +34 937 173 638 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Download our services brochure