FAD Legal Boutique, S.L.P. (hereinafter, “Fortuny Legal“) uses its own and third-party cookies to operate this website. To find out all the information relating to our Cookies Policy, please consult the sections below:
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any website. Its purpose is that the website is able to remember your visit when you return to that page. Cookies usually store information about technical data, personal preferences, content personalization, statistical data, connections to social media, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the website to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly diminished.
What types of cookies does this website use?
Depending on their purpose, cookies can be:
- Technical cookies: these are necessary for browsing. Without them, the site would not function properly (“user input” cookies for online shopping baskets, media player session cookies, etc.).
- Personalisation or configuration cookies: these allow the website to recognise the user’s language, font size, etc.
- Security cookies: prevent or hinder attacks against the website or its users.
- Analysis cookies: these allow us to measure user activity and compile browsing statistics.
- Advertising cookies: manage the frequency and content of advertisements.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: these store information about users in order to show them personalised advertising.
What are cookies?
The cookies used on the website https://fortunylegal.com/ are:
|Cookie Typology||Cookie Name||Purpose||Conservation Period||Cookie Provider|
|TECHNICAL||moove_gdpr_popup||Allows you to know whether or not the user has chosen to install the site’s cookies on their computer.||1 year||Own|
|TECHNICAL||_GRECAPTCHA||Used by the GOOGLE RECAPTCHA service in forms to avoid SPAM.||1 year|
|TECHNICAL||SSID||Used by Google to stay logged in to your Google account when visiting its services.||2 years|
|TECHNICAL||SAPISID||Used by Google to stay logged in to your Google account when visiting its services.||2 years|
|TECHNICAL||DV||Used by Google to stay logged in to your Google account when you visit their services. As long as you remain logged in and use Google plugins on other websites such as ours, Google will use these cookies to improve your user experience.||SESION|
|TECHNICAL||APISID||Used by Google to stay logged in to your Google account when you visit their services. As long as you remain logged in and use Google plugins on other websites such as ours, Google will use these cookies to improve your experience. The Google plugins used on our website are Google Maps and Google reCAPTCHA.||2 years|
|TECHNICAL||HSID||Used by Google to authenticate users, prevent fraudulent use of login credentials and protect user data from unauthorised third parties.||1 year|
|ANALYTICS||SIDCC||Analytics cookies, used by Google to compile website statistics and track conversion rates.||1 month||Google Analytics|
|ANALYTICS||OTZ||Analytics cookies, used by Google to compile website statistics and track conversion rates.||1 month||Google Analytics|
|ANALYTICS||1P_JAR||Used by Google to collect website statistics and track conversion rates.||1 month||Google Analytics|
|ADVERTISING||Secure-3PSIDCC||These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests.||2 years||Google Analytics|
|ADVERTISING||Secure-3PSID||These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests.||2 years||Google Analytics
|ADVERTISING||Secure-3PSID||These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests.||2 years||Google Analytics|
|ADVERTISING AND ANALYTICS||SID||Analytics cookies, used by Google to make advertising more appealing to users and more valuable to publishers and advertisers.||1 year||Google Analytics
|ADVERTISING AND ANALYTICS||NID||Analytics cookies, used by Google to make advertising more appealing to users and more valuable to publishers and advertisers. This cookie personalises the ads shown on google properties.||1 year||Google Analytics|
Transfers of data to third countries
How do I uninstall cookies?
The user is free to decide whether or not to place our cookies on their hard drive, as well as to delete them, by following the procedure established in the help section of their browser. The user can also configure their browser to accept or reject all cookies by default or to receive an on-screen warning of the reception of each cookie and decide at that time whether or not to place them on their hard drive. Below, we provide links to the device and browser manufacturers for the management or deactivation of cookies in most browsers:
- For Internet Explorer: in the menu option: Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Settings. To find out more visit the following link: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- For Google Chrome: Options > Advanced > Privacy > Cookies. For more information visit the following link: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- For Mozilla Firefox: in the menu option: Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies. To find out more visit the following links: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies and https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias?redirectlocale=es HYPERLINK “https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias?redirectlocale=es&redirectslug=habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we”& HYPERLINK “https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias?redirectlocale=es&redirectslug=habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we”redirectslug=habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- For Safari (IOS 8): in Settings > Safari > Block cookies. To find out more visit the following link: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES
- For Opera: under Settings > Advanced > Privacy and security > Content settings > Cookies. For more information visit the following link: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
- For Android: Menu > Settings > Security & Privacy > Accept cookies to enable or disable the checkbox. For more information visit the following link: http://support.google.com/android/?hl=es
- For Windows Phone: in Internet Explorer > More > Settings > enable or disable the Allow cookies checkbox. To find out more visit the following link: http://www.windowsphone.com/es-es/how-to/wp7/web/changing-privacy-and-other-browser-settings
If you wish to have greater control over the installation of cookies, you can install programmes or add-ons to your browser, known as “Do Not Track” tools, which will allow you to choose which cookies you wish to allow.
If you configure your browser to refuse all cookies or to reject our cookies, you may not be able to access some of the services and your experience on our website may be less satisfactory.
Fortuny Legal reserves the right to modify this Cookies Policy in order to adapt it to future applicable legislation and/or jurisprudence, as well as to future uses of the user’s personal data on the Website. In any case, users will be informed in advance of any changes to the aforementioned policy. Therefore, the user is recommended to proceed to read the Cookies Policy each time he/she accesses the website.
If you have any doubts or queries about this cookies policy, please do not hesitate to contact us via the contact section.
Last updated on April, 29th 2021
Specialists in Compliance and Corporate Criminal Defense. Prevention, reaction, training. Members of the Experts Committee that transposes ISO 37301 of CMS, and of the Board of Directors of the Association of Compliance Professionals (Cumplen).